Since 2013 MCH Commercial has served individual investors and companies with personalized commercial real estate management services. An award-winning certified women-owned business, MCH Commercial specializes in healthcare, commercial office, light industrial, and mixed-use properties.
Our expertise includes asset management, property management, lease auditing, operating cost auditing, brokerage services, LEED AP and LEED Operations & Maintenance consulting and applications.
Our daily goal is to create successful outcomes that maximize value for our clients and all stakeholders. Our guiding principle is to contribute to the communities we serve and support the commerce that sustains them.
Central Indiana is a thriving, growing region with exciting commercial real estate opportunities. We’re proud to call it our home. Our success is driven by our regional knowledge, insightful service, and years of specialized experience in our marketplace.
To us, it’s not just business. It’s personal.
Mary C. HauserFounder & CEO
Born and raised in Indianapolis, Mary Hauser is President of MCH Commercial, a state and local women certified business enterprise conducting business as a boutique commercial real estate firm. Mary has thirty years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, she is Managing Broker of MCH Commercial, holds a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) accreditation, is a LEED-AP and has a BS in Business Administration from Indiana University-Purdue University in Indianapolis. MCH Commercial provides facility and operations management, brokerage leasing, acquisition and disposition as well as industry consulting. Mary has received numerous state and national certifications and awards including the Indiana Real Estate Management’s Certified Property Manager of the Year Award and the prestigious Indiana Commercial Board of Realtor’s Real Estate Professional of the Year Award.
In addition to her commercial real estate world, Mary has a passion for helping those in the community and seeks partnerships with local organizations to provide philanthropic support and guidance. Mary sits on several boards, both real estate and philanthropic, including United Way of Central Indiana Facilities Maintenance for-profit organizations serving human trafficking and child abuse while also partnering with Goodwill Industries and various veteran-owned businesses by contracting with them to provide services as part of several property management contracts.
Credentials, Awards, and Education
- 2015: Indiana Real Estate Instructor Permit; No. INST200663
- 2014: Indiana Licensed Principal Broker; License No. RB14043740
- 2013: IREM® National Honor – “Women Changing the World of Real Estate Management”
- 2011: ICBR® Real Estate Professional of the Year
- 2011: IREM® CPM® of the Year Award
- 2009: USGBC® LEED AP® Certification, Legacy Certification
- 2009: CCIM® Designation; Certification No. 16065
- 2006: IREM® CPM®, Certified Property Manager; Certification No. 19681
- 1989: B.S. Marketing & Economics, IUPUI
Community and Industry Outreach
- 2016: CCIM Indiana Chapter President & National Governance Committee Member
- 2014: Graduate – United Way Executive Leadership Series
- 2014: IREM® Indiana Chapter 24 President
- 2014: Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors Board Member
- 2009: Indianapolis City County Building Green Team, Mayoral Nomination
Current Board and Committee Involvement
- United Way of Central Indiana: Facilities Maintenance Fund Committee
- Prevent Child Abuse of Indiana: Matt Breman 4Kids Run Event Chair
- Shared Hope International: Indiana Ambassador
- Prevent Child Abuse Indiana Advisory Board
- United States Green Building Services Council (USGBC®) Indiana Chapter Member
As commercial real estate professionals, we strongly believe that we have a responsibility to support the communities we serve. We are proud to be a part of these dedicated civic-minded organizations.